Construction - Timber Framer - OR
Pay Range: $20-$25 an hour
We’re looking for a Timber Framer to join our passionate and creative team in McMinnville OR. This role is quality-oriented and craft-focused working with heavy timber construction both in the shop and on-site. New Energy Works has been designing and crafting custom homes and other structures across the nation for 30+ years, and this job is also an opportunity to learn and grow within an experienced and established team of craftspeople.
Both field and shop experience are important, as we work on-site during installations and in the shop during fabrication. Travel out of town or longer commutes should be expected.
- Understanding of layout and building plans
- Ability to use portable and stationary tools
- Demonstrated skill level and experience in a wood shop setting
- Forklift and heavy equipment operation experience such as telehandlers, boom lifts, and overhead cranes
- Availability to travel out of town for short durations
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Familiarity or aptitude with CNC and CAD
- Carpentry experience with high-craft and high-performance homes
- Timber Framing experience
This position is full-year, full-time plus with flexible schedule, great benefits including 70% company-paid medical, paid holidays and PTO, a matching 401k plan, dental, and vision. We are a 100% Employee-Owned (ESOP) company and when appropriate, we enjoy company-wide profit-sharing.
We actively seek to build an inclusive and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life are welcomed are an equal opportunity employer.
New Energy Works operates on the triple bottom line philosophy putting equal emphasis on people, planet, and profit. We’ve been designing and crafting custom homes and fine woodworking across the nation for 30+ years with our 140+ craftspeople, carpenters, designers, dreamers, and community members.
If you think you’re a good fit, please apply today.
Send us your resume and detailed cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team. We look forward to learning more about you.