Headquarters to both New Energy Works and our sister company, Pioneer Millworks, here you’ll find our east coast offices, timber frame shop, our fine woodworking shop, construction & high-performance enclosure shop, engineering office, design studio, and nine acres of reclaimed wood. (phew!) We look forward to giving you a tour, but give us a call ahead of time so we can have someone ready.
Directions for visitors:
2. If you’re a visitor using a GPS or mapping program and you want to find us on the first try: 6026 NY-96, Farmington, NY 14425
**Note: 1180 Commercial Drive, Farmington NY 14425 is our mailing and large load delivery address. If you're not a big truck and end up at the back of our lot, that's okay. Drive all the way on through to our offices (follow the signs). Or you can always head back to Route 96, and turn into the Comfort Inn driveway to make your way through the front. **
3. Here are good old-fashioned non-technology directions:
- From the New York State Thruway (I-90) take exit 44 (Farmington/Canandaigua) and head south on Route 332.
- At the second stoplight take a left, onto Route 96 east; you’ll find us on the left, behind the Comfort Inn, less than a quarter mile from the stoplight.
- Turn left as if you’re going to the Comfort Inn (we share the driveway), follow the drive around behind the Comfort Inn. Our building is grey with a red roof.
4. Lost? Give us a call: 585.924.3860
Directions for large trucks/loads:
2. If you’re a LARGE TRUCK using a GPS or mapping program and you want to find us on the first try: 1180 Commercial Drive, Farmington, NY 14425
**Note: 1180 Commercial Drive, Farmington NY 14425 is our mailing and large load delivery address. Large trucks, please use this entrance!**
3. Lost? Give us a call: 585.924.3860
Our West Coast timber frame design studio, located in South West Portland, is where Jonathan, David, Kelsey, Calvin, Jenn, and the rest of our Oregon design team collaborate on timber frame home designs and do most of their creative work. It makes sense that our partners, friends, and clients meet them here, too. Call our office direct at 503-719-4800 to schedule a visit.
Directions to New Energy Works in Portland, OR:
2. For GPS or other mapping systems, use this address: 117 SE Taylor St, Portland, OR 97214
The Vermont Street Project is a private residence (enjoyed by Jonathan, Maxine, Jake, and Luca-the-dog) that we open up for tours. Mostly Wednesdays, always by advanced appointment. Occasionally, we can accommodate other times. Please call 503-719-4800 or email us here to schedule a visit.
If you’re looking to visit our timber frame shop in McMinnville, Oregon, be sure book a little extra time to take in a wine tour or two. After all, you’ll be in the heart of Willamette Valley’s wine country, midway between the coast and Portland. Also home to our sister company Pioneer Millworks' mill and acres of reclaimed timber. Call our office direct at 503-687-3942 to schedule a visit.
Directions to New Energy Works in McMinnville, OR:
2. For GPS or other mapping systems, use this address: 2675 NE Orchard Ave, McMinnville, OR 97128