New Energy Works is seeking to add a well-rounded team member to our Farmington, NY office. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of residential construction techniques and be able to read blueprints. Although this position is titled, "Project Engineer", the role will require many hats to be worn, including; sales and admin support, project engineering and management, as well as helping to develop relationships with outside suppliers, contractors, and architects.
New Energy Works is a professional workplace with a great team and decades of experience. You will be working directly with the Timber Frame Engineering Manager and the Lead Designer, but also will have opportunity to learn from the company Founder as well. Our office almost always has at least one dog greeter.
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm (40-45 hrs/week)
- Proficient with AutoCAD 3D
- Proficient with MS Office
- Well spoken and written
- Able to travel ~10% of the time
- Able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Valid NY driver’s license
Desired but not Required:
- Knowledge of HSB_CAD software
- Ability to write code (Tool Scrip Language is similar to C++)
- Experience with wood and off-site construction
- Outdoor adventurer!
Please include your resume and cover letter telling us why you are interested in working with us. We’re partial to those with common sense, but don’t discriminate otherwise as NEW is an equal opportunity employer. People of all races, genders, and orientations are encouraged to apply! We apologize in advance, but will not be able to respond to all inquiries.