We are looking for timber framers in McMinnville, OR. This position is for a quality-oriented craftsman with framing and carpentry experience (the latter is helpful but not essential). You'll need an efficient production mentality to work with heavy timber in creating our products. Both field and shop experience is important, as we work on site during installations and in the shop during fabrication. This can mean travel or longer commutes. However, a demonstrated skill level and experience in a wood shop setting is critical. Understanding layout, portable and stationary tools, and, as a bonus, CNC and CAD experience, will all be valued but not required.
- The ability to perform tasks in all areas and aspects of timber framing
- The aptitude to work with tools, timbers and materials
- The capacity to lift and manipulate objects of up to 50 lbs. for 500 feet
- Some driving, therefore a valid driver's license is a must
- The desire to travel is also required as we work both locally and regionally
Why work with us:
New Energy Works West Coast operates on the triple bottom line philosophy of people, planet, and profits and believe in the community of our co-workers. This position is full time with a thoughtful benefit package, including paid medical, holidays and vacation, a 401k plan, and when appropriate--profit-sharing.
If you’d like us to consider your resume, use the apply button. We actively seek to build an inclusive and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life are welcomed. We don’t discriminate for all the right reasons, and are partial to people with lots of common sense. Sorry, but we won’t be able to respond to all applicants.