Fine Woodworker & Installer - NY
We’re looking for a Fine Woodworker & Installer to join our passionate and creative team in Farmington NY. This role is a hands-on high craft woodworking opportunity with room to learn and grow within our team. We work on highly custom residential and commercial projects crafting everything from doors, tables, and stairs to cabinets, furniture, and wine rooms. We work both locally and regionally, which can mean occasional travel or longer commutes.
- 2+ years’ experience in a woodworking shop or residential construction
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency with industrial woodworking tools
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Experience in Bench Carpentry, Cabinet Making or Furniture Making.
- Background in Fine Arts or Industrial Design
This position is full-year, full-time plus with flexible schedule, great benefits including 70% company-paid medical, paid holidays and PTO, a matching 401k plan, dental, and vision. We are a 100% Employee-Owned (ESOP) company and when appropriate, we enjoy company-wide profit-sharing.
We actively seek to build an inclusive and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life are welcomed are an equal opportunity employer.
New Energy Works operates on the triple bottom line philosophy putting equal emphasis on people, planet, and profit. We’ve been designing and crafting custom homes and fine woodworking across the nation for 30+ years with our 140+ craftspeople, carpenters, designers, dreamers, and community members.
If you think you’re a good fit, please apply today.
Send us your resume and detailed cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team. We look forward to learning more about you.