Facilities Maintenance Technician/Manager—NY
We’re looking for a seasoned commercial facilities manager to join our passionate and creative team in Farmington, NY. This role is multifaceted and will involve preventative and active maintenance of our production and manufacturing facilities as well as our campus. Strong aptitude to diagnose issues with machinery & building systems and quickly solve problems as they arise in a faced paced environment is a must.
- 3-5 Years Facilities Technician/Maintenance experience.
- General knowledge of building systems, machinery, plumbing, electrical, hydraulic systems, HVAC, general repairs, and preventative maintenance.
- Mechanical experience including: Trucks, Forklifts, Manufacturing/Milling Equipment etc.
- Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Valid NYS Drivers License with clean driving record.
- Prior experience in a commercial or manufacturing facility setting with a focus on building safety and municipal building & safety codes.
This position is full-year, full-time plus with flexible schedule, great benefits including 70% company-paid medical, paid holidays and PTO, a matching 401k plan, dental, and vision. We are a 30% Employee-Owned (ESOP) company on our way to 100%, and when appropriate, we enjoy company-wide profit-sharing.
We actively seek to build an inclusive and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life are welcomed. We are an equal opportunity employer.
New Energy Works operates on the triple bottom line philosophy putting equal emphasis on people, planet, and profit. We’ve been designing and crafting custom homes and fine woodworking across the nation for 30+ years with our 140+ craftsmen, carpenters, designers, dreamers, and community members.
Think you’re a good fit, please click "apply" today. Include a resume and detailed cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team. We look forward to learning more about you.