Carpenter Foreman - NY
We’re looking for a Carpenter Foreman to join our passionate and creative team in Farmington, NY. This leadership role requires quality-oriented house framing & general carpentry experience, and an interest in building high-performance, high-craft custom homes. This role spans from site framing and installation of prefabricated enclosure systems to interior trim and final finish details with an emphasis on the energy performance of the structure.
- 7-10 Years carpentry experience with proven leadership ability.
- General knowledge of building sites, construction, planning, crew organization, and job-site management.
- Industry experience including: Framing, Enclosures, Custom Home Construction, Commercial Construction, and Building Systems.
- Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Valid NYS Drivers License with clean driving record.
- Prior experience in high performance home building, passive house construction, and high-efficiency enclosure systems.
This position is full-year, full-time plus with flexible schedule, great benefits including 70% company-paid medical, paid holidays and PTO, a matching 401k plan, dental, and vision. We are a 30% Employee-Owned (ESOP) company on our way to 100%, and when appropriate, we enjoy company-wide profit-sharing.
We actively seek to build an inclusive and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life are welcomed. We are an equal opportunity employer.
New Energy Works operates on the triple bottom line philosophy putting equal emphasis on people, planet, and profit. We’ve been designing and crafting custom homes and fine woodworking across the nation for 30+ years with our 140+ craftsmen, carpenters, designers, dreamers, and community members.
Please send us a resume and detailed cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team. We look forward to learning more about you.